Product: The Muscle Maximizer
Price: $41.19 / £30.23
Where to buy: The Muscle Maximizer website
Guarantee: 60-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
What Is The Muscle Maximizer?
The Muscle Maximizer is marketed as a top ‘tried, true and tested’ formula that works time and time again. The nine-week program works by first identifying your body type (mesomorph, ectomorph, or endomorph) and taking into account factors such as your age, weight, height and personal schedule to tailor a fitness regime and nutrition plan unique to you in order to maximise lean muscle growth without fat gain. This is one of the keys to the success of The Muscle Maximizer as many fitness programs don’t consider your body type and individual body factors which then sets you up for failure, or limited gains at best.
The program does not use any gimmicky advice, illegal drugs or supplementation, and does not try any pressurising upsell techniques. It’s a 100% safe and natural body-building process for those serious about packing on muscle and not fat in the fastest, most natural way possible. The creator of the program, Kyle Leon, is so confident of your success, he backs up his claims with a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee, meaning that you can try out The Muscle Maximizer for two months and, if it’s not for you, request a full, no questions asked refund.
Who Is It For?
The program has been designed predominately for men between the ages of 18-65 who want to experience how much faster and easier muscle building becomes when you follow a customised training and nutrition plan. Depending on the individual, women can also use the program if muscle building is their goal.
A real selling point of this program is that it can be used by anyone, whatever their gender, weight, height, age or body type, who wishes to pack on lean muscle, and the foundations of the program can be used and transferred to other training routines to maximise results time and again, well into the future.
A Bit About The Creator, Kyle Leon
Upon doing some research into the author of the program, Kyle Leon certainly has some impressive credentials. A personal trainer, professional athlete, fitness model and two-time international best-selling fitness author, Kyle has created multiple best-selling fitness programs, including The Muscle Maximizer. This program is the same formula he used over ten years ago to transform his own body, quickly, safely and naturally which propelled him into professional athletics, numerous sponsorships, and onto fitness advisory boards of the some of the world’s largest nutrition brands, including BioTrust Nutrition – one of America’s leading online supplement companies. He is also a consultant and spokesperson for sports supplement company Blue Star Nutraceuticals. As a personal trainer, Kyle has helped many people customise their nutrition and training with bespoke, individually tailored systems which separates his program from others on the market.
Kyle has his own website where he provides his own fitness and nutrition advice and is also very active on social media including Linkedin, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube – another good sign that this guy is legitimate and well-known in the industry. If his products were scams, or simply didn’t work then you’d soon hear about it across his channels.
How Does The Muscle Maximizer Work?
The nine-week program uses a three-phase approach to help promote lean muscle building through a completely customised nutrition and training plan designed to naturally increase the anabolic hormones in your body, including HGH (Human Growth Hormone), insulin and testosterone – key to helping increase muscle mass.
Using a patented system, the program includes the following:
1. Fully customisable nutrition plan
2. A transformation tracker (all laid out on an easy-to-use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet)
3. A customised weight training program
4. The ‘Seven Days Out’ bonus eBook
The software provided is easy to use and well laid out, allowing you to easily tailor your nutrition to complement the weight training plan provided and optimise muscle building. Using unique identifiers such as your height, weight, age, your typical workout schedule and body type – which it also identifies for you – it develops a custom-made program based around you.
1. A fully customisable nutrition plan
Kyle puts huge emphasis on nutrition because if you’re not eating right, and according to your body’s needs, then you can’t maximise on growth – the saying ‘you can’t out-train a bad diet’ is certainly true. But the key difference here is customisation. The nutrition element of the program is designed specifically to help you pack on lean muscle without the fat gain quickly, naturally, and safely when used in conjunction with the weight training program included.
Once you’ve identified your body type with the help of the system, it then provides you with your very own ‘virtual nutrition coach’ that customises everything for you based on your age, weight, height and body type. If you need hand-holding with this part then it does this really well – literally everything is provided here to ensure your success. If, like me, you have a ridiculously busy schedule which you often have to juggle your training around at different times of the day, then this program is brilliant at adapting around you ensuring that, no matter what time you get to train, it will ensure you’re consuming the right nutrition to help fuel your workouts – before and afterwards. This is where I’ve slipped up in the past and I have to say this really makes the difference between success and just spinning your wheels week after week and seeing all your hard work in the gym going to waste.
2. Weight training programme
One of the worst mistakes you can make when looking to pack on size and strength is not training correctly for your specific body type and Kyle really reinforces that in his program. Not only does this affect the kind of results you should be seeing and creating plateaus in your progress, but it also risks adding to the deterioration of muscle mass.
Kyle constantly refers back to the science behind this which over the years has established that each individual body type has a particular combination of fast and slow twitch muscle fibres – so each body type therefore requires a unique training strategy to properly ignite those muscle fibres and maximize muscle development.
If you know when and how to execute the correct combination of exercises, together with the optimal rep ranges and rest periods for your body type, then this makes a huge difference to your training results.
The weight training element of this program contains the exact weekly workouts, exercises, sets, reps and rest time ideal for your body type to maximise lean muscle gains. As a bonus, Kyle also outlines the 25 worst workout mistakes that can be devastating to your gains, as well as 50 video coaching lessons that teach you the correct form for all the exercises as well as advanced tips and tricks to accelerate your results even further.
3. The ‘Seven Days Out’ program
As a bonus, Kyle also includes his ‘Seven Days Out’ program which is designed to teach you tips and tricks on how to look as lean and muscular as possible within seven days – ideal if you’re working towards an event such as a wedding, reunion or party. Some of the best ones include the ‘skin tightening water manipulation trick’ for a temporary tighter and leaner look; an ab popping trick to appear more ripped and shredded than you actually are; and ways in which you can strategically use certain carbohydrates to fill out your muscles whilst tightening up problem areas like your lower stomach. Known as ‘mirror magic’ these extra training and nutrition methods are nice little bonuses to have up your sleeve to ensure you look your best when the time calls for it.
There are plenty of testimonials online from both men and women who have gone through The Muscle Maximizer program for the full nine weeks and have experienced impressive results.
Here are a few who have decided to share their experiences:
Weighing It All Up – The Good And The Not So Good
1. It’s packed full of quality information to ensure maximum success. This program is jammed full of easy to read, easily digestible information that you can tailor to your own individual needs based on your body type and other personal metrics, such as height and weight, meaning that the training regime you create is unique to you. So many similar programs are based around ‘one size fits all’ approaches that don’t take into account individual requirements and lifestyles – and that is the key difference here.
2. It’s extremely good value for money. For everything that’s included, this program should be worth a heck of a lot more – in fact comparable programs are. Kyle says his hourly consultancy rate is $300, yet you get to invest in his proven program for a one time price of $37 – the same you’d pay for a mediocre one-hour training session with a fitness instructor at your local gym.
3. There’s great customer support and communication. You can contact Kyle or his team directly and they usually get straight back to you within 24 hours. Communication and good customer service is key in building trust and you feel confident that if something went wrong or you needed advice, that the support is there to help you.
4. A 100% money back guarantee. If you decide this program isn’t for you then there is a cast iron clad 100% money back guarantee meaning there is no risk to you trying it out for 60 days. This is worth its weight in gold – you can’t get a refund on personal training sessions you’ve already taken, nor nutrition guides you’ve bought and used – yet Kyle is so confident he’ll happily refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the program or your progress.
5. A fully customisable nutrition program. Using a database of 1300 foods you are given meal plans to suit your individual needs and body type, as well as the option to create your own meals, along with advice on what times of the day to eat. And you don’t need to worry about calculating macros or calories as this is automatically done for you using the software provided.
6. An easy way to track your progress. The program includes easy to understand, editable charts and spreadsheets to help you monitor and track your progress so you can see exactly how your body is changing – aside from looking in the mirror.
7. Instant access via a digital download. The program is 100% digital so there’s no shipping or packing costs and everything you need can be instantly and easily downloaded within seconds straight to you computer – so economically and environmentally friendly and sustainable too. The files are downloadable as PDF, MP3 and MP4 files (depending on your software) so can be opened on both PC, Mac, and smart devices and used anywhere.
The Not So Good
1. You need some technical knowledge. Part of the software relies on you being able to run and use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to track your nutrition and training. This only requires very basic knowledge of Excel and Kyle provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the software, so help is at hand. But if you don’t have a computer or a smart device, if you don’t have access to a network or WiFi, you can’t access Microsoft Office tools, or if you’re really not computer-literate, then you should perhaps reconsider before buying.
2. There are extras you’ll need to pay for. Whilst you get everything listed here included, there are other bonuses that you will have to pay for if you want them. One of my bug-bares is when I buy a product and am then pressured with a host of up-sells, that weren’t mentioned in the marketing blurb, that I ‘must have’ in order to get the most out of the program. A good thing about the Muscle Maximizer is that you really do get everything you’re promised which, on its own, will help you achieve impressive results. Of course there are always extras that aren’t included in the initial price and this applies to this program too.
Whilst you don’t need them to experience results, there’s a slight feeling of ‘if I don’t buy them will I truly get the most out of this?’ which I couldn’t help feeling. On the flip side, as the program’s only $37, perhaps you have some extra money to spend on really maximising the results by purchasing the extras, but – like I said, you don’t need to in order to experience fantastic results with this program. It’s just annoying that’s all!
3. It won’t work if you don’t put in some effort. (Not really a ‘not so good’ but I have to put this in here). As with anything in life, the more you put in the more you will get out. You have all the tools here to help you accelerate your muscle building goals in a very short time, but you must be able to follow basic instructions, put the effort and commitment into your training, and adhere to your nutrition plan. If you can’t do this then, again, please consider this before spending money on this program.
The Final Word
There really isn’t a great deal wrong with The Muscle Maximizer. It’s actually one of those programs you wish you’d found sooner, saving you hours of wasted time in the gym by not following the right nutrition and training – or being misinformed by other so-called industry professionals. It’s easy to follow, easy to use and tailored just for you, and it really does remove any guess work, making the process so much easier.
You really do get everything you need here to help maximise your success and I would say you absolutely can’t go wrong if you follow the program laid out for you and commit to at least nine weeks. If you feel you can’t do that, or you’re expecting something to happen a lot sooner, then perhaps this program’s not for you – but if that is the case then I doubt any program would be. Either way, with a 60-day money back guarantee, you can try The Muscle Maximizer out in almost its entirety and get a refund if you’re not happy – so what’s to lose?
Have you purchased The Muscle Maximizer program? If so, please leave your own testimonial below and let me know how you found it and the results you experienced. If you enjoyed this review but have doubts, or would like to know more, then, equally, please leave a comment and ask away. I’ll be happy to help you out!